I will strive to be the best for you just as I do with my passion of running.
Native of Des Moines. Lived in Windsor Heights for the past 27 years. Member of the Windsor Heights, East, South, and Downtown Chambers of Commerce. Also a member of other local chambers. Current Member of Coldwell Banker Advisory Board. Volunteer and member of the YMCA. Volunteer for Urban Bicycle Food Ministry and Coach for Girls on the Run. Previously worked as a legal secretary and an administrative assistant for a church. Member and supporter of Capital Striders Running Group. Attend Lutheran Church of Hope. Enjoy biking, running, physical exercise and, of course, my children and grandchildren.
- Accredited Buyer Representative, ABR
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist, CHMS
- Certified Residential Specialist, CRS
- Certified Sales Professional, CSP
- Senior Real Estate Specialist, SRES
- International Sterling Society for 2014
- Million Dollar Club
- Native of Des Moines
- Realtor since 1991
- Past project manager for new construction developments.
- Listing and Negotiating Home Sales
- Residential, Townhomes and Condos
- New Construction
- Acreages and Land
- Investment Properties
- I am a full time sales associate supported by an entire team of real estate and marketing professionals to support you in your real estate transactions.
- For the seventh consecutive year, my franchise Coldwell Banker was named as the #1 Real Estate Company in the Franchise Times Top 200.
- My company has seven local offices and 240 plus sales associates and is locally owned and operated.
- My company is a principal broker for Cartus Relocation Corporation, the largest relocation and referral network in the nation.
- All my listings are fully enhanced with interior photos on Realtor.com, ColdwellBanker.com, ColdwellBankerMAG.com and DesMoinesRegister.com.
- Our national website Coldwellbanker.com has been named Best Real Estate Website by the Web Marketing Association in its 2006 Web Award Competition.
- I will expose your home to and cooperate with the entire Des Moines Association of RealtorsÂ® - 1,700 plus agents.
- I will provide you with a free full time Concierge to assist you with all those 1,000,001 details that go with a move including utility transfers.
- If buying a home, when we fully understand your home buying requirements, I will show you homes in the market that are in the right area and the right price.
- I will return your phone call or e-mail within 24 hours or less and provide you with a weekly progress report on the promotion and sale of your home or on your search for a home.