Helping America Build Great Communities | Waukee
Waukee offers all the charm of a quaint Iowa town with the benefit of convenient access to a large city. This little suburb on the very western edge of the Des Moines area is safe, quiet, and beautiful. It’s close enough to the Des Moines city center to have all the modern amenities of any major metropolitan area nearby. Your family will also benefit from Iowa’s nationally renowned schools, whose 84 percent high school graduation rate ranks in the nation’s top five.
U.S. Route 6 goes through the northern edges of Waukee, giving this nestled little town a convenient travel artery for getting into the city and around the country. It’s a small community with dedicated public servants. From the police department’s daily two hour “Safety City” classes for kids during the summer, to the fire departments residential Knox Box program, Waukee has public servants who really care about the quality of life in the town. To find out more about Waukee real estate opportunities contact Coldwell today!
- Sugar Creek Golf Course
- Seven Well Equipped Parks
- Top Notch School District – Six elementary schools, two middle schools, and one high school.
- Vibrant Arts Council and Downtown Triangle
- Active Lions and Rotary Club
- Youth Sports Leagues
- One of The Fastest Growing Communities in Iowa
- Business Ready – Perfectly positioned at the I-80/35 and located in the economically strong Des Moines region, and has the necessary infrastructure for businesses to thrive.
- Highly educated workforce with advanced infrastructure and room for growth.
for more information on Waukee and the homes in our inventory!
Average List Price: $411,621
Average Days on Market: 105
179 listings found. Showing 12 per page.