I am committed to offering the highest standards of professional service to all of my clients. Full service agents take all the risk of selling your home. I spend the time and money to get it sold. If it doesn’t sell, I don’t get paid. I’m investing in the opportunity to assist you with your sale. To accomplish this I rely on the following:
- Regardless of market conditions the bottom line has always been the same, pricing the home correctly. I am confident in my knowledge of the neighborhood, comparables and MLS. Utilizing this knowledge I’m able to build conviction in the value of a property. This information is a critical component in assuring buyers they are investing in the right property, at the right price.
- I utilize a full range marketing plan and strive for maximum creativity.
- I have to be an expert on staging your home to sell. Your home needs to look spectacular to get top dollar, and I will make suggestions for implementation.
- I’m aggressive in pursuing the buyers for my listings. Networking with other agents, tapping into my resource of buyers, and follow-up with potential buyers.
- I know how to negotiate. It is critical to achieve enough common ground that all parties feel they got a fair deal. This has never been more important than in today’s competitive environment.
- Coordinating all the details during the transaction period is critical to make sure the deal closes. And when you hit a snag, the experienced agent knows how to handle it – and keeps progressing towards a successful closing.
- With a phone call to my Concierge, Cindy, the 101 details of your move are simplified including utility transfer.
- I’m available – I answer my own phone. When a buyer calls the phone number on my sign or any marketing materials I’m the one answering the phone. Having a full-time agent, on full alert means you won’t miss any opportunity to get your home sold.
Buying or selling a home? Contact Lori Adrianse at 515-556-0515 or email Lori.Adrianse@cbdsm.com