"To give real service, one must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity." ~~Douglas Adams This is The Schade Team's #1 Goal.
I'm a husband, father, grandfather, fun-loving, old soul, and a self-proclaimed perfectionist. And, I want to be your "RealtorÂ® for life"! I take great pride in representing the interests of sellers and buyers ranging from first time home buyers to executive home buyers and sellers and everything in between. I am also comfortable representing my clients in buying or selling farms, acreages and commercial property! Being a farm boy from Northwest Iowa, I understand the difference between "feeling at home" and simply "living in a space". I love the education aspect of my job, making sure first time home buyers are well versed about financing and everything about home ownership. I also enjoy the satisfaction of assisting a family relocating to our area and providing them with a thorough understanding of the midwest lifestyle and midwest values. I am very blessed in that I love what I do!
- Certified Residential Specialist, CRS
- Certified New Homes Specialist, CNHS
- Broker Associate, Broker Associate
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist, CHMS
- PreviewsÂ® Property Specialist
- Realtor of the Year, Iowa Association of Realtors, 2013
- President, Iowa Association of REALTORS, 2010-2011
- President, Des Moines Area Association of REALTORS, 2009-2010
- Des Moines Association of REALTORS 2005 REALTOR Sales Person of The Year
- President's Club and Circle of Excellence Member; Member of President's Elite
- National Association of RealtorsÂ® Emeritus Status
- 40+ years of servicing the needs of my clients - first time buyers to empty nesters
- Former fee appraiser provides additional insight for every transaction whether you are buying or selling.
- Serving all areas of Des Moines and central Iowa, residential, acreages, farms, land, etc. re-sale and new construction
- Certified Relocation Specialist and preferred agent for several Des Moines area corporations
- I have completed all of my CCIM - Certified Commercial Investment Member - classes
- All the services you should expect of a full service agent, utilizing a unique marketing plan to sell my listings
- My company is a principal broker for Cartus Relocation Corporation, the largest relocation and referral network in the nation.
- I am an active member of Greater Des Moines Homebuilders Association, Iowa Association of Realtors & National Association of Realtors
- As a full time associate and Certified Relocation Specialist, I am supported by an entire team of marketing professionals to support you and your transaction. This team includes a full time Concierge. We can accommodate the many details of your transaction.
- As a trusted member of the Des Moines area real estate community since 1977, I have continued to enjoy business success through the amazing rollercoaster ride of real estate in the last 3+ decades by experience, knowledge and perserverance.
- I have continued to be consistent helping many clients buy or sell. When I am working for you, I will provide you feedback after every showing and your home will be on nearly 80 websites as well as the nationâ€™s 2 largest websites for home searches.
- I have represented an incredibly wide range of clientele in single or multiple transactions to buy or sell with much repeat business. I will take the time to find that special emotional home or that perfect portfolio property.
- My highly ethical principles revolve around one single emphatic notion - SERVICE. My dedication to single handedly guide my clients through the most complex real estate transactions is legendary.
- Todays real estate transactions are very complex, expensive and time consuming. It is my goal to make it a smooth transaction. The services I provide and my ability to negotiate have resulted in repeat and referral business.
- Owner of Accent Construction LLC - a residential home building & home improvement company
- in 2015, I attended and am a graduate of the World Wide College of Auctioneering